- Keying: This lock is keyed to number 915. Any quantity you order of this item number will all operate with the same key.
- Application: For R.H. or L.H. doors. Surface mounted, requires 7/8in. diameter hole for cylinder.
- Operation: Key removable in both locked and unlocked positions. New re-keying feature allows you to remove cylinder while the lock stays in place. Simply use a 5/64in. allen wrench from the back to remove the cylinder and plug for re-keying.
- ANSI/BHMA Certified, grade 2 A156.11.
- Packaging: Supplied with two keys, strike and mounting screws.
- CompX National Cabinet Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- cabinet lock
- 1 year limited warranty. Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Cylinder Length:
- Bore Hole:
- Door or Drawer:
- Keyed Alike
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cylinder Length: 7/8in.(22mm)
Bolt Travel: 3/4in.(19mm)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX National Pin Tumbler Door LocksView Product Collection
National 1-3/8" Pin Tumbler Door Lock - Keyed Alike #915 (Dull Chrome)
National 7/8" Pin Tumbler Door Lock - Keyed Alike #915 (Dull Chrome)
National 7/8" Pin Tumbler Door Lock - Keyed Different (Dull Chrome)
National 7/8" Pin Tumbler Door Lock - Keyed Alike #915 (Satin Brass)