Genuine Therma-Tru® weatherstrip is specifically engineered in a variety of profiles to provide the best possible fit with Therma-Tru® door systems, helping to deliver a precise seal between the door and frame. Without precision engineering in this critical area, misfitting weatherstrip can create gaps that allow air and moisture to pass through between the door and jamb.
- Long Reach Size (most commonly installed on the strike side of the door).
- Kerf-applied to fit securely into the top and sides of the jamb.
- Easily removable for finishing without damaging jamb or seal.
- Designed to fit into .125 Kerf.
- Allows for easy insertion and maximum retention.
- Resilient design compresses when closed and springs back when open for long-lasting sealing power.
- Flexible, foam-filled material holds its shape over time and is protected by a durable casing that resists moisture and wear.
- Manufacturer Location:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shop the series
THH Door AccessoriesView Product Collection
81" (2057mm) Therma-Tru® Medium Reach Kerf-in Weatherstrip - EACH (White)
THH 7-3/4" (197mm) x 36" (914mm) Adjustable Oak Top Door Sill - EACH (Unfinished Oak/Dark Bronze)
THH 36" (914mm) Vinyl Door Bottom Sweep - No Kerf - EACH (Brown)
DCI 4-1/2" Door Hinge Shim, 16 Ga. - EACH